Why hire a designer?
Hiring a professional design firm assures you the comfort of working with a team of experts who are trained, skilled and knowledgeable in all areas of design. Large or small, as your professional design team, we will explore your requirements and use our years of experience to develop a cohesive and purposeful design package. We carefully plan every detail by selecting the exact products and trade professionals needed to achieve beautiful results. We manage every step to help in the transformation of your project. The guidance and advice of a professional design team is invaluable.
Do I need a designer or architect?
There are many areas of design that don’t require the cost of hiring an architect. The right professional designer has the skills to design and draft new space plans, including lighting and electrical plans, interior finishes such as cabinetry, counter tops, flooring, plumbing fixtures, appliances and window treatments to name a few. Should your project require structural engineers, sealed architectural drawings and/or local building permits for inspections,we will work out with our architect team.
How do you charge?
Our design fees are based on the scope of work for the project. This will determine whether a flat fee, an hourly fee or a cost plus fee will best benefit our clients. There are many services that we offer – from drawing schematics and project management tosourcing and purchasing of product. Our professional trade pricing often offers substantial discounts to standard retail pricing. Our goal is to work within the budget that our clients provide. Our proposals outline our fee structure, assuring transparency on every aspect of the project.
Do you charge for a design consultation?
We charge an initial consultation fee for our first meeting with our clients. During this fact finding time, we will listen to your personal requirements, analyze the spaces of consideration, and exchange ideas followed by a detailed proposal. Our clients find this discovery time a valuable investment, assuring them of the confidence needed to move forward with their project.
Why should you stage?
- Home staging is effective because it emphasizes a property's strengths and minimizes its weak points. Our goal is a swift sale for the highest potential selling price
How do we work?
- We will arrange a preliminary consultation with the seller and realtor to access the property and determine the areas that need attention
- We will provide suggestions if minor repairs will enhance your property
- We will recommend whether the rental, purchase or retention of furnishings is advisable
- We will determine a budget for staging
- We will determine a timeline to accomplish work
Why should you should hire us?
- We are member of RESA – Real Estate Staging Association- a nationally accredited association validating our professional expertise
- Not only are we experienced Stagers but we are professional Full Time Designers giving us knowledge and accessibility to a wide range of resources
How do you charge
- Since each property is uniquely different we will discuss all charges during our consultation phase to assure full transparency
Let’s Talk. We’ll Listen. You Decide.
FROM OUR BLOG
About a year ago, during a Networking Event, we were approached by a colleague…READ MORE